Administration of grants : better practice guide / Australian National Audit Office
- Bib ID:
- Australian National Audit Office
- Canberra : Australian National Audit Office, 2002
- x, 74 p. ; 30 cm.+ [summary sheet]
- Invalid ISBN:
- Better practice guide (Australian National Audit Office)
- Full contents:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Planning for an effective grant program
- 3. Selection of projects
- 4. Management of funding agreements
- 5. Evaluation of grant program.
- "May 2002."
- "This edition of the Guide builds on previous editions issued in 1994 and 1997." -- Forward
- Grants-in-aid -- Australia -- Auditing
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Hearing into the application by the Northern Territory for an advance on a grant of special financial assistance for the financial year 1979-80, and the submission by the Commonwealth Treasury thereon : transcript of proceedings / Commonwealth Grants Commission Claimant State Division
- Financial assistance for local government : a submission to the Grants Commission / Department of Urban and Regional Development
- Financial assistance to local government : submission to the Grants Commission / Dept. of Urban and Regional Development
- The Australian Loan Council and intergovernmental relations / Advisory Council for Inter-government Relations
- Intergovernmental fiscal transfers : Canadian and Australian experiences / R.M. Burns