Melanesian land studies quarterly bulletin
- Bib ID:
- Papua New Guinea : Melanesian Land Studies Centre, PNG University of Technology
- volumes ; 30 cm
- Description based on: volume 2, issue 1 (February 2003); caption title.
- Life Dates:
- Began with 2002
- Other authors/contributors:
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology, issuing body
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Islands of enchantment : many sided Melanesia seen through many eyes / and recorded by Florence Coombe, illustrated with 100 photographs by J.W. Beattie
- Annual report for 1909 : [illust.]
- Melanesia / Australian Museum
- Melanesia : beyond diversity / editors: R.J. May and Hank Nelson
- The light of Melanesia : a record of thirty-five years' mission work in the South Seas : written after a personal visitation made by request of the Right Rev. John Selwyn, D.D., late Bishop of Melanesia / by H.H. Montgomery