AAAS science and technology policy yearbook
- Bib ID:
- Washington, DC : Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy, American Association for the Advancement of Science, c1991-
- v. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Life Dates:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Science and technology policy yearbook
- Available From:
- AAAS Books, Dept. A51, PO Box 753, Waldorf, MD 20604
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Science policy news / Science of Science Foundation
- Science policy
- The five-year outlook : problems, opportunities, and constraints in science and technology
- Government-university relationships in federally sponsored scientific research and development / National Science Foundation
- Research briefings ... for the Office of Science and Technology Policy, the National Science Foundation and selected federal departments and agencies