Man riding a horse, with a building in the background, Italy [picture] / S. Apthorpe
- Bib ID:
- Fereday, Susan, 1815-1878
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- between 1831 and 1834
- 1 drawing : watercolour, pencil ; 18 x 13.7 cm.
- Sketchbook 1831-1834, Germany, Italy etc.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on inscription.
- Part of the collection: Sketchbook 1831-1834, Germany, Italy etc.
- Inscriptions: "Il bacco. Look from Cesase [Pompeia?]"--In pencil below image.
- Condition: Stains.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-139307769
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Italy = L'Italie = Italien : a book of photographs / with an introduction by Richard Aldington
- Italia mia : photographs / by Gina Lollobrigida ; with a foreword by Alberto Moravia
- Italien : ein Farbbildwerk
- Italy : 225 pictures in photogravure : introductory essay : historical notes / Martin Hurlimann
- Roloff Beny in Italy / designed and photographed by Roloff Beny, with an epilogue by Gore Vidal ; text and anthology by Anthony Thwaite and Peter Porter; historical notes on the plates by Brian de Breffny. With 174 colour plates, 122 duotone plates, and 19 line ill. and maps