High tide / Joy Hooton
- Bib ID:
- Hooton, Joy W. (Joy Wendy), 1935-, author
- Port Adelaide, [South Australia] : Ginninderra Press, 2016
- 82 pages ; 20 cm
- 9781740611732 (paperback)
- "Some of these poems were published in The Canberra Times, Blast, and Conversations 5/2 (2005)." -- Colophon.
- "'His and Hers' won first prize for poetry in 2009 in the Biennial Literary Awards of Society of Women Writers Victoria Inc. Many were initially written for meetings of the Pink Rock Poets in Moruya, NSW." -- Colophon.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.