Introducing the Papua New Guinea University of Technology / Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- Bib ID:
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology, author
- Third edition.
- Lae, Papua New Guinea : Papua New Guinea University of Technology, 1982
- 16 pages : illustrations, 1 map ; 21 cm
- Full contents:
- History and development
- Academic activities
- Students, graduates and staff
- The University and the community
- Direct entry and service courses
- Tertiary education in Papua New Guinea
- Research and development
- The location of the University
- The city of Lae
- An A-Z of the University.
- Cover title.
- Officers of the University: Chancellor: Mr. A. Tololo ; Pro-Chancellor: Miss R. Kekedo ; Vice-Chancellor: Dr. A.P. Mead ; Deputy Vice-Chancellor: Mr. M.A. Moramoro ; Registrar: Mr. P.B.R. Middleton ; Librarian: Mr. S.A. Patchett ; Bursar: Mr. J.H. Bradridge.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.