Proceedings of the sheep and goat workshop / edited by Alan Quartermain
- Bib ID:
- Sheep and goat production and development workshop (2000 : Lae, Papua New Guinea)
- Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea : National Agricultural Research Institute, 2009
- v, 91 pages ; 30 cm.
- 9980932732 (paperback)
- NARI proceedings series ; no. 8.
- August 2009.
- A workshop on sheep and goat production and development was held at the Forest Research Institute, Lae, on Tuesday 21st November 2000. It was sponsored and organised by AusAID funded Australian Contribution to the National Agricultural Research System (ACNARS) project with assistance from the National Agricultural Research Institute (NARI) and Department of Agriculture and Livestock (DAL) personnel.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Livestock / [by] D.R.J. Densley with D.J. Purdy [and others]
- Report of the Hallstrom Livestock and Fauna (Papua and New Guinea) Trust
- Constitution / The Independent State of Papua New Guinea
- Numerical list of acts passed in 1985 / The Independent State of Papua New Guinea
- Incomplete list of acts passed in 1983 / The Independent State of Papua New Guinea