Pregnancy decisions : know your options / Kaz Cooke
- Bib ID:
- Cooke, Kaz, 1962-, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Digital original.
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at national, state and territory libraries
- Surry Hills, N.S.W. : Penguin Books, 2013
- Melbourne, Victoria : Penguin Group (Australia), 2013
- 1 online resource : colour illustrations.
- 174348027X (EPUB : :)
- 9781743480274 (EPUB : :)
For every woman with her fingers crossed, who can't wait to be thrilled by the news she's pregnant, there are others dreading the possibility and willing their next period to appear. Some women are confused about the right time to start a family, some struggle with fertility problems, others are faced with the dilemma of an unwanted pregnancy.
Trouble getting pregnant? Horrified that you're pregnant? Wondering if or when to try and get pregnant? Find out your options for each scenario with practical, non-judgemental and friendly info from Kaz Cooke. With expert input and quotes from real women, this ebook is based on combined info from the bestselling books Women's Stuff ('Pregnancy Thoughts & Decisions' chapter) and Up the Duff: The Real Guide to Pregnancy ('Fertility Troubles' and 'Assisted Conception' sections). 'a must-have guide to life's challenges from relationships to health, housework and sex, with comments and quotes from women around the world.' B Magazine 'a manifesto for the modern Australian woman ... chock-a-block with oestrogen-charged information and advice (and) delivered with Cooke's signature irreverent and razor-sharp repartee.' Melbourne Weekly 'Fun, friendly and serious by turn ... There's no 'fibs, faff or fakery' here, ladies. This best friend gives it to you straight and with the best of intentions.' Sunday Mail (Brisbane).
- "VIKING Published by the Penguin Group"--Colophon.
- "Women's stuff"--Cover.
- Imprint: e-penguin.
- Title from cover.
- Electronic books
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Australian pregnant book / Derrick Thompson
- Up the duff : the real guide to pregnancy / Kaz Cooke
- Man with a Pram : The bloke's guide to all the stuff you need to know, prepare, paint, pack, do and fix - for the best moment of your life
- The wife's guide & friend [electronic resource] : being plain and practical advice to women on the managemen of themselves during pregnancy and confinement, and on other matters of importance that should be known by every wife and mother / by Stewart Warren
- The know-how of pregnancy and labour / Sylvia Close