Sydney in 1848 / from drawings by Joseph Fowles
- Bib ID:
- Fowles, Joseph, 1810-1878, artist
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. PIC Drawer 2373 #U1986-U2010 copy
- Sydney : Gibbs, Shallard, & Company, 1878
- 24 prints : engravings ; 21.5 x 27.5 cm
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection ; NK3057
- Title from item.
- This copy has only 24 copper-plate engravings of Sydney, its principal streets, public buildings, churches, chapels, etc., from drawings by Joseph Fowles.
- Condition: Soiled and yellowing.
- Part of Rex Nan Kivell Collection NK3057.
- PIC Drawer 2373 #U1986-U2010 copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-355627539
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 24 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The new City Hospital, Sydney, front elevation facing Macquarie Street [picture] / Thomas Rowe
- The new City Hospital, Sydney, back elevation facing the Domain [picture] / Thomas Rowe
- Sydney from Wooloomooloo [i.e. Woolloomooloo] [picture] / Robert Russell
- Sydney College, New South Wales, ca. 1834 [picture] / [Robert Russell]
- The Sydney rose [picture]