Academic status for librarians in ARL libraries
- Bib ID:
- Washington, D.C. : Association of Research Libraries, Office of Management Services, 1992
- ii, 163 p. ; 28 cm.
- SPEC kit ; 182.
- Cover title.
- SPEC flyer 182 included.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Association of Research Libraries. Office of Management Services
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2062 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- U.S. life lines : imports of essential materials--1967, 1971, 1975, and the impact of waterborne commerce on the nation / prepared by the Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations for Presentations, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Department of the Navy
- State adult literacy initiatives [microform] : report of a national conference and a survey of state programs / prepared by National Association of State Boards of Education
- Safe storage gun laws [electronic resource] : accidental deaths, suicides and crime / John R. Lott and John Whitley
- Report of the Committee of Merchants & Manufacturers of Boston on the proposed tariff, January 1824 [electronic resource]
- Report of the Committee of Merchants & Manufacturers of Boston on the proposed tariff, January 1824 [microform]