Paris / this edition written and researched by Catherine Le Nevez, Christopher Pitts, Nicola Williams
- Bib ID:
- Le Nevez, Catherine, author
- 11th edition.
- Carlton, Victoria : Lonely Planet, 2017
- 415 pages : colour illustrations, colour maps ; 20 cm + 1 fold-out map.
- 9781786572219 (paperback)
- Lonely Planet guidebooks
- Lonely Planet guidebooks.
Lonely Planet Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Grab a cafe creme at a Parisian sidewalk cafe, explore the grand Champs-Elysees, shop for haute couture in the city's vintage flea markets or take in the riches of one of the great art repositories of the world; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Paris and begin your journey now!
- "Pull-out map ; Top sights in full detail ; Local secrets"--Cover.
- Previous edition: 2015.
- "11th edition - Jan 2017"--Verso of page 415.
- Includes glossary and index.
- Text in English.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Lonely Planet Paris.
- Copyright Information:
- © Lonely Planet 2017 ; Photographs © as indicated 2017
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.