- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- View this map in Map Search
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item.
- Scale 1:175,000 (E 149°04ʹ04ʺ--E 149°11ʹ36ʺ/S 35°14ʹ36ʺ--S 35°20ʹ20ʺ).
- [Leipzig, Germany] : [Bibliographisches Institut], 
- 1 map ; 8 x 7 cm, on sheet 25 x 17 cm + photocopy (15 x 13 cm, on sheet 30 x 21 cm)
- Map of Canberra. Relief shown by hachures, spot heights and pictorially.
- From: Meyers kleines lexikon.. Leipzig : Bibliographisches Institut, 1933-1934. Page 349.
- Map is printed on sheet also showing some entries for 'C' in encyclopedia (pages 349-350)
- National Library of Australia's copy accompanied by enlarged photocopy of original map, pasted on to photocopy of the title page of the dictionary Meyers kleines lexikon. German text in encyclopedia relating to Canberra translated to English and pasted under photocopy of map: Capital of the Australian Commonwealth, in the Federal Territory of Australia, with 9245 residents, founded in 1913. A large part of the city is an example of modern city's founding whose building plan comes from a Chicago bulider. The city is not built yet. Also has legend translated from German to English.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-394288771
- In German. Text relating to Canberra and legend in English on photocopy.
- Canberra (A.C.T.) -- Maps
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bibliographisches Institut (Leipzig)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.