The path I travelled / Olga Gardiner
- Bib ID:
- Gardiner, Olga, author
- [Macksville, New South Wales] : bookbound.com.au
- [Tingara Heights, New South Wales] : Olga Gardiner, 
- 58 pages, 4 pages of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm
- 9781740110525 (paperback)
- "Olga was born during the uneasy peace at the end of World War 1. Pneumonic plague swept around the world. People were dying everywhere, taking Olga's mother. The Great Depression followed with seeminly no escape for young people with dreams of achievement. Olga felt trapped, but never lost hope that some day, with a bit of determination and help from her Guardian Angel, she would achieve her dream. However her Guardian Angel had other plans for her."--Back cover.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A gipsy or a gentleman / by Olga Gardiner
- Frank Gardiner, the bushranger : a definitive history / by Edgar F. Penzig
- Frank Gardiner : bushranger to businessman 1830-1904 / Alec Morrison
- Parish of Gardiner, County of Gregory, Land District of Warren, Marthaguy & Wingadee Shires, Central Division N.S.W. / compiled, drawn and printed at the Department of Lands, Sydney, N.S.W
- I dance in Sydney with pain and letters in the air / Celiaska