Living in hope / Frank Byrne with Frances Coughlan and Gerard Waterford
- Bib ID:
- Byrne, Frank, 1937-2017, author
- Alice Springs, NT : Ptilotus Press, 2017
- 54 pages : 1 map ; 18 cm
- 9780648062905 (paperback)
- Inland writers series ; bk 1.
- Facsimile script illustrated on endpapers.
- Most Underrated Book Award, winner, 2018.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- All-about : the story of a black community on Argyle station, Kimberley / by Mary and Elizabeth Durack
- Aboriginal people receiving presents at Go Go [i.e. Gogo] station, Western Australia, Christmas day 1940 [picture] / [John Flynn?]
- All-about : the story of a black community on Argyle Station, Kimberley / by Mary and Elizabeth Durack
- Aboriginal women and children at Go Go [i.e. Gogo] station, Western Australia, Christmas day 1940 [picture] / [John Flynn?]
- Le Havre aux Huitres dans le Port du Roi Georges, Nelle Hollande [picture] / de Sainson pinx.; Alexis Noel del