Working with families whose child is bullying : an evidence-based guide for practitioners / Jodie Lodge
- Bib ID:
- Lodge, Jodie, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Online Version:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online.
- Melbourne, VIC : Australian Institute of Family Studies, 
- 1 online resource ( pages) : colour illustrations
- 9781922038715 (PDF)
- Invalid ISBN:
- 9781922038708 (Online)
- CFCA paper ; no. 26. 2200-4106
When children bully others at school, they are at significant risk of continuing this pattern of antisocial behaviour and having mental health concerns as they grow older. This guide provides practitioners and other professionals with information on school bullying and working with families. Sections include: The problem of bullying; How do I know if a child is bullying?; Approach to managing bullying; Assessing the prevalence and nature of the child's bullying behaviour; Examining risk and protective factors associated with bullying; and Supporting children who bully and their families. This guide is part of a suite of documents on children who bully: a background fact sheets and parent resources are also available.
- At head of title: Australian Institute of Family Studies, Child Family Community Australia.
- First issued as a fact sheet in July 2014; re-issued September 2014 as part of the CFCA paper series.
- Includes bibliographical references (page )
- Other authors/contributors:
- With the exception of AIFS branding, the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, content provided by third parties, and any material protected by a trademark, all textual material presented in this publication is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence (CC BY 3.0)
. You may copy, distribute and build upon this work for commercial and non-commercial purposes; however, you must attribute the Commonwealth of Australia as the copyright holder of the work. Content that is copyrighted by a third party is subject to the licensing arrangements of the original owner
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2064 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Family tree of the Bridle family, 1706-1971 [manuscript]
- Papers 1706-1887 [microform]
- Papers of the Kable and Halliday Families, ca. 1970-1987 [manuscript]
- Papers of the Williams family, 1815-1861 [manuscript]
- Bali for families : Tuban, Kuta, Legian, Lovina, Candi Dasa / by the Guglielmana and Hill families