Brookvale to Seaforth B-Line Road infrastructure : submissions report / prepared by AECOM and Roads and Maritime Services
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online.
- Chatswood, NSW : Transport for NSW, March 2017
- 1 online resource (160 pages) : colour illustrations, colour maps
- 9781925582888 (PDF)
- "RMS 17.187"
- "March 2017"
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Bus travel -- New South Wales -- Northern Beaches -- Planning
- Roads -- Design and construction -- Environmental aspects -- New South Wales -- Northern Beaches
- Bus lanes -- New South Wales -- Northern Beaches
- Bus stops -- Design and construction -- New South Wales -- Northern Beaches
- Parking facilities -- New South Wales -- Northern Beaches
- Environmental impact analysis -- New South Wales -- Northern Beaches
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2067 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Spit Bridge to Neutral Bay B-Line Road infrastructure : submissions report / prepared by AECOM and Roads and Maritime Services
- End of Term Report / Northern Beaches Council
- Operation of Mona Vale Hospital / General Purpose Standing Committee No. 2, Legislative Council
- Annual report / Northern Beaches Council
- Delivery Program ..., Operational Plan and Budget ... / Northern Beaches Council