The Anzus treaty alliance / J.G. Starke
- Bib ID:
- Starke, J. G. (Joseph Gabriel), 1911-2006
- Melbourne : Melbourne University Press, 1965
- xiv, 315 p ; 22 cm.
- "Security treaty between Australia, New Zealand, and the United States of America": p. 243-245.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 295-300.
- Pacific Area -- Foreign relations
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Treaties, etc. 1951 September 1
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2076 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The signing of the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty, the protocol to the Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty and the Pacific Charter : proceedings, Manila, September 8, 1954
- International convention relating to intervention on the high seas in cases of oil pollution casualties : entry into force for Australia : 5 February 1984 / Department of Foreign Affairs
- Agreement between Australia and the Netherlands for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income (Canberra, 17 March 1976). Entry into force: 27 September 1976 / Department of Foreign Affairs
- International coffee agreement 1983 : (London, 16 September 1982). Entry into force: 1 October 1983 (provisionally)
- Exchange of letters constituting an Agreement between Australia and the United States of America regarding the importation of meat into the United States of America during 1982: Washington, 18-21 October 1982. Entry into force: 21 October 1982