The inlander : a quarterly magazine dealing with national interests from the outbacker's point of view
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Home Mission Board of the Presbyterian Church of Australia, 1913-
- v. : ill. (some col.), ports., maps ; 21-28 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Vol. 2, 3rd quarter (1915) incorrectly called v. 3, 3rd quarter; "new series" numbering discontinued after no. 1 (1924).
- Nos. 19-22 are the 19th-22nd issues published.
- Publication suspended 1930-1962; 1964-1971.
- Subtitle varies.
- Editor: 1913-1929, Rev. John Flynn.
- 1924-1963 published by: Australian Inland Mission.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 1913)-vol. 7, no. 1 (June 1922) ; new ser., no. 1 (Sept. 1924) ; no. 19 (Oct. 1927)-
- Irregular, 1918-
- Previous Frequency:
- Quarterly, 1913-1915
- Semiannual, 1916-1917
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Glimpses of the A.I.M. / [Australian Inland Mission]
- Extracts from the records, meetings of the council / Australian Presbyterian Mission in Korea
- Annual report / Adelaide City Mission
- What is the A.I.M.? : [illust., port. and map]
- The Catholic presbyterian : an international journal - ecclesiastical and religious