Industrial socialism, by William D. Haywood and Frank Bohn
- Bib ID:
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928, author
- Chicago : Charles H. Kerr & Company, 
- 64 pages : 20 cm
- Also issued online.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bohn, Frank, 1878-1975, author
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2045 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Cameron pamphlet collection : a collection of 764 pamphlets on socialism, economics, international relations, pacifism and related topics, formed by Senator Donald Cameron (1878-1962) and acquired by the National Library of Australia in 1963
- Inaugural speech of Professor Frédéric Joliot-Curie, President of the World Council of Peace / Congress of the Peoples for Peace, Vienna december 12th-19th 1952
- Socialism for to-day / Henry Noel Brailsford
- Britain's crisis and the Common Market / Michael Barratt Brown [and] John Hughes
- Problems of the development of the U.S.S.R.; draft of the thesis of the International left opposition on the Russian question