Gone are the days [picture] / C. W. Bostock
- Bib ID:
- Bostock, Cecil W
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 photograph : b&w. 15.6 x 20.5 cm., on mount 44.4 x 31.4 cm.
- A portfolio of art photographs.
- Title from inscription on mount.
- Condition: Faded, yellowing.
- Part of the collection: A portfolio of art photographs.
- Inscription: signed by artist on mount of lower right of image.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-138497754
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Departure of Imperial troops after the Australian Federation Celebrations, Sydney, 14 January 1901 [picture]
- Lifeguards, mounted and ready for the parade, Sydney, 3 March 1901 [picture]
- [Performance of Hay fever produced by Peter and Ellen Williams, May 1990, 4] [transparency] / Don McMurdo
- [Private lives, produced by Peter Williams, Sibyl and Elyot, June 1990] [transparency] / Don McMurdo
- Mural tablet in memory of John Gilbert at St. James's Church of England, Sydney [picture]