Sexuality and public space in India : reading the visible / Carmel Christy
- Bib ID:
- Christy, Carmel, author
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2017
- vi, 130 pages ; 25 cm.
- 9781138119482 (hardcover)
- 1138119482 (hardcover)
- Invalid ISBN:
- 9781315652290 (electronic book)
- Routledge research on gender in Asia series ; 19.
- Full contents:
- The sexual subject: cartographies of visibility, Kerala
- Constituting the visible: neology as a mode of deploying language
- Caste and sexual politics: law and media as constitutive sites
- The spaces in-between: the sex worker subject through autobiographies
- Epilogue: differences, dialogues, aspirations.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.