Western Australia's music maker
- Bib ID:
- East Perth, W.A. : Troubadour Publications, 1983-1986
- 4 v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- Absorbs: Notes (Professional Musicians' Union of Australia. Perth Branch (Union of Workers), v. 1, no. 5 (July/Oct. 1983); FM, v. 2, no. 1 (Jan./Feb. 1984); A.S.M.E. in W.A., v. 3, no. 1 (Jan./Feb. 1985); Newsletter (Nedlands Music Association), v. 2, no. 6 (Nov./Dec. 1984)
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1983)-v. 4, no. 3 (May/June 1986)
- Later Title:
- Music maker (East Perth, W.A.) 1030-0961
- Former Title:
- Newsletter (Nedlands Music Association)
- A.S.M.E. in W.A.
- Notes (Professional Musicians' Union of Australia. Perth Branch (Union of Workers))
- Previous Frequency:
- Monthly, Jan.-Feb. 1983
- Music -- Western Australia -- Periodicals
- Also Titled:
- Music maker
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.