Australian Christians for Marriage Equality
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- [Australia] : Australian Christians for Marriage Equality
- 1 online resource
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Available Online. Address as at 04/09/2017: http://www.christiansforequality.com.au/
"Australian Christians for Marriage Equality is a national campaign bringing together churches, church organisations, ordained ministers and ordinary Christians who support civil marriage equality."--Home page.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 31 August 2017)
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Christians for Marriage Equality, issuing body
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this is a continuing publication
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Blessing same-sex unions : the perils of queer romance and the confusions of Christian marriage / Mark D. Jordan
- Same sex marriages : new generations, new relationships / Brian Heaphy, Carol Smart and Anna Einarsdottir
- What is marriage for? / E.J. Graff
- What God has joined together? : a Christian case for gay marriage / David G. Myers and Letha Dawson Scanzoni
- What God Has Joined Together?