James Comrie (1816-1902) literary philanthropist of "Northfield", Kurrajong Heights / Rev. Dr. Paul Cooper
- Bib ID:
- Cooper, Paul F, author
- Strawberry Hills, NSW : Presbyterian Church of Australia in the State of New South Wales, 2017
- 20 pages : illustrations, portrait ; 30 cm
- Occasional paper (Ferguson Memorial Library) ; no. 7 (July 2017)
- "The Eunice Hunter Memorial Library"-- Cover.
- "July 2017".
- Cover title.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-20)
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- John Shedden Adam (1824-1906) Presbyterian anf governance philanthropist / Rev. Dr. Paul Cooper
- Occasional paper / The Ferguson Memorial Library, the Presbyterian Church of Australia in the State of New South Wales with which is associated the Eunice Hunter Memorial Library
- Of convicts, claret, and clergy : the McDonald Presbyterian Homes for the Aged / Sue Pacey, Daryl Lightfoot
- The Methodist "Victory Tree" project 1920: a unique world war 1 memorial / Daryl Lightfoot, Sue Pacey
- Harry Clement Upton Cottrell-Dormer (1912-2005) : Christian minister, Bible Society colporteur and evangelist : a special publication marking the 200th anniversary of the founding of the Bible Society in Australia in 1817 / by T.M. Reeve