Collections held by Surrey Record Office relating to New Zealand and Australia (as filmed by the AJCP) [microform] : [M1840] 1854-1941
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
1. Papers of Onslow family of Candon Park, Guildford, 1887-1906, mainly papers of Sir William Onslow, Governor of New Zealand, 1889-92. 2. Letters from Arthur and Fred Gammon, Kaikohe, N.Z. to Harold Gammon, Guildford, 1922-41 describing conditions on a soldier's settlement farm. 3. Program of Guildford Institute, 1908 referring to lecture by G.J. Jacobs on Australasian colonies. 4. Papers of Ware family of Farnham, 1854-1912 including letters to Martin Ware concerning Australia and New Zealand, 1853-1869 and journal of Rev. Martin S. Ware of a journey to Fiji, Australia and New Zealand, 1912.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the State Library of New South Wales.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Australian Joint Copying Project miscellaneous series M1840.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1127488081
- Microfilm copy of originals held by Surrey Record Office, Guildford.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Descriptive list available (8 p.).
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Not to be published or reproduced without permission.
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Miscellaneous Series (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 521 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.