Kingsblood / J S. Harris
- Bib ID:
- Harris, J.S, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- South Brisbane : Jaffa Books
- Capalaba, Queensland : Jaffa Books, 
- 1 online resource.
- 9781922061393 (MOBI)
- Harris, J.S. Parthasian trilogy ; bk. 1.
"This year was different for Pax and her friends. Finally they were allowed to join the peace council, given the responsibility of helping the world. For Pax this idea was torture, to sit in a room when adventures could be had. However, she talks her friends into riding up the holy mountain one last time, before their world changes forever. Suddenly this group of friends are thrown into an adventure with unimaginable consequences.Can this group of friends reach a troubled border to stop a full scale war? The likes of which have not been seen for over a thousand years, back when the Gods still roamed Parthas..."--Website.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Harris, J.S
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Memoirs of the revival in the South Pacific : how God lit a fire and changed nations / Rev. J. S. Pasterkamp
- The Girl with espresso hair / J. S. Meer
- Aids to embryology
- Social and cultural history of the punjab : prehistoric, ancient and early Medieval / J.S. Grewal
- A predictive model of an operator in a decision making task / by J.S. Packer