ACT legislation : reading legislation
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online.
- Canberra, ACT : Parliamentary Counsel's Office, 2017
- 1 online resource (41 pages)
This guide is for anyone who uses or wants to know about ACT Legislation. It sets out the material in a way that can be easily read and understood by people who have no previous knowledge of or experience with legislation, and it contains enough detail to be a useful reference for people who use legislation regularly.
- Version 2017-1 (May 2017)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Capital Territory. Parliamentary Counsel's Office, issuing body
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2067 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.