Batten down the hatches : surviving and rebuilding after a cyclone / Gail Harvey
- Bib ID:
- Harvey, Gail, author
- First editon.
- Mt. Evelyn, Victoria : Global Publishing Group, 2017
- 9781925288797 (paperback)
"... Simple guide to understanding and preparing for a cyclone. In this book you will find vital information and straightforward instructions that will help you prepare for and survive a cyclone"--Back cover.
- Emergency management -- Queensland -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Emergency management -- Queensland -- Planning
- Disasters -- Management
- Disasters -- Queensland
- Cyclone damage -- Queensland
- Cyclones -- Queensland
- Natural disasters -- Queensland -- Pictorial works
- Natural disasters -- Prevention
- Cyclone damage -- Queensland -- Pictorial works
- Also Titled:
- Surviving and rebuilding after a cyclone
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Tropical Cyclone Yasi 2011 [electronic resource] : post cyclone coastal field investigation / Prepared by: Science Delivery Division, Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts
- Disaster preparedness : community preparedness & impact 2013-2014 tropical cyclone season / by C. West, C. Woods, Evan Casella and K. Usher
- Queensland tropical cyclone preparedness guide
- Tropical Cyclone Yasi : preparedness, loss and distress / by C. Woods, K. Usher, P. Buettner, C. West, J. Mills, H. Boon, J. Chamberlain-Salaun, and M. Mason
- Severe wind hazard assessment Queensland. Technical report one, An evaluation of current and future tropical cyclone risk