Australia-China Council oral history project
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Access conditions vary.
- <24 interviews>
- Australia-China Council oral history project.
- This is a joint project between National Library of Australia and Australia-China Council.
- Interviews conducted by Daniel Connell, Michelle Potter, Martin Thomas, Barry York and Garry Sturgess.
- Recorded from June 2017-[ongoing].
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summary not yet available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 24 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 10069 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- South Australian bulletin / Australia-China Friendship Society
- Australia-China relations 1976, looking forward / John Fitzgerald
- Our fourth best customer : a statement concerning the relations between the Governments of Australia and the People's Republic of China
- Visit to Australia by General Guo Boxiong, Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission in the Government of the People's Republic of China : program : Tuesday 11 to Sunday 16 May 2010
- Visit to Australia by His Excellency Mr Zhou Yongkang, Member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China, Central Committee, People's Republic of China : program : Tuesday 4 to Sunday 9 November 2008