Do do do / words by Ira Gershwin
- Bib ID:
- Gershwin, George, 1898-1937, composer
- London : Chappell & Co., [between 1940 and 1960?]
- 1 score (pages 24-25) ; 30 cm
- Symphony Australia collection of music scores and parts.
- Caption title.
- Photocopy from a larger work, presumably a collection of George Gershwin's works. Piano only, no words.
- Staff notation.
- Popular music -- 1921-1930
- Other authors/contributors:
- Symphony Australia
- Music Publisher Number:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Symphony Australia collection of music scores and parts.
This collection contains 9,345 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2030 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.