Spelling, Abbreviations and Symbols Guide
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online.
- Canberra, ACT : ACT Government, 2016
- 1 online resource (102 pages)
- September 2016
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Capital Territory. Parliamentary Counsel's Office, issuing body
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2066 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Printing style for authors, compositors, and readers
- Style manual for authors, editors and printers
- Editorial style guide : vocational and commercial
- Tillotsons type specimen book, incorporating the house style of typesetting and standard printers' and authors' proof corrections
- Doing it in style; a manual for journalists, P.R. men and copy-writers