Who knows? : a play in four acts / by W. Jethro Brown
- Bib ID:
- Brown, W. Jethro (William Jethro), 1868-1930
- Adelaide [S. Aust.] : Hassell Press, 1923
- 71 p. ; 23 cm.
- Australian drama -- 20th century
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Strategic Management of Quality and the Challenge of the New Millennium [microform] : Prospects for Managing the Tension between Accountability and Improvement in Further and Higher Education / Jethro Newton
- Jethro Cossins and beyond : Somerset - where the cider apples grow : 1971-2010 / Jethro and Graham Cossins
- Whereas Jethro Wood of Scipio in Cayuga County heretofore obtained letters patent for an improvement in the plough ... dated the first day of September one thousand eight hundred and nineteen [microform] : the specification attached to which letters patent is as follows
- The litigious society / Jethro K. Lieberman
- Are Americans extinct? / [By] Jethro K. Lieberman