The apology, 1609 / [by] Theophilus Higgons
- Bib ID:
- Higgons, Theophilus, 1578?-1659
- [Menston, Eng. : Scolar Press, 1971
- , 55 p. ; 22 cm.
- English recusant literature, 1558-1640 ; v. 57.
- Full contents:
- Bound with A Brief rehersal & description, of the coronation of Prince Maximilian, 1565. Menston, 1971.
- Facsimile reproduction of a copy in the Stonyhurst College Library.
- Parsons, R. A discoverie of I. Nicols. . Menston, 1971. The censure of the sacred facultie of divinitie of Paris against Marcus Antonius de Dominis, 1618. Menston, 1971.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2041 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Catholicism / by Richard P. McBrien
- A free church in a free state? : the Catholic Church, Italy, Germany, France, 1864-1914 / edited with an introduction by Ernst C. Helmreich
- An ample declaration of the Christian doctrine. [electronic resource] / Composed in Italian by the renowmed [sic] Cardinal, Card. Bellarmin. By the ordonnance of our holie Father the Pope. Clement the 8. ; And translated into English by R. H. Doctor of Diuinitie
- Becoming Catholic : baptism & confirmation / Kathy Horan
- Des biens temporels de l'Eglise et de l'immunite de ces biens devant les pouvoirs civils [microform] / [l'eveque de Trois-Rivieres]