Salvatore Rossano folklore collection
- Bib ID:
- Rossano, Salvatore, 1975-, interviewer
- Access Conditions:
- Access conditions vary.
- <51> interviews
- Interviews conducted by Salvatore Rossano.
- Recorded from November 2017 -[ongoing].
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Interviews in Italian, Spanish and English.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summary not yet available.
- Italian Australians -- Interviews
- Bolivian Australians -- Interviews
- Chilean Australians -- Interviews
- Gambians -- Australia -- Interviews
- Syrians -- Australia -- Interviews
- Immigrants -- Australia -- Interviews
- Folk music -- Italy
- Folk music -- South America
- Folk music -- Africa
- Folk music -- Syria
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 53 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 10069 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Danny Spooner interviewed by Emily Lyle in Scottish oral tradition in Australia [sound recording]
- Steve Ciantar interviewed by Manuel Casha in the Manuel Casha Maltese folklore music project
- Freddie Cachia and Mannie Casha interviewed by Kevin Bradley in the Maltese folk music in Australia collection
- Antonio Marotta interviewed by Peter Parkhill for the Peter Parkhill collection [sound recording]
- Ellyx Bellotti interviewed by Peter Parkhill for the Peter Parkhill collection [sound recording]