Papers of Tom Skeyhill, 1915-2011 (bulk 1915-1932)
- Bib ID:
- Skeyhill, Tom, 1895-1932
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- [between 1915 and 2011]
- 0.15 m (1 box)
Journal articles, photographs and speeches of Tom Skeyhill; newspaper and Lyceum magazine clippings; souvenir 1916 programme, Tivoli Brisbane, of Skeyhill's Gallipoli war lecture season; three postcards from Skeyhill to his parents; research notes on Skeyhill collated by historian Frank Cusack.
Poet, soldier, public lecturer. Further biographical information available at: https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1459321
- Manuscript reference number: MS 10216.
- Associated materials: Papers of Tom Skeyhill, 1922 MS 10430.
- Time Coverage:
- Copying of Tom Skeyhill's copyright material permitted for research purposes.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Organising local archival materials [by] L. Petocz
- System informacji archiwalnej / Maciej Golembiowski
- Guide to the material in the National Archives / the National Archives
- Modern archives : principles and techniques / T.R. Schellenberg
- A avaliacao dos documentos publicos modernos / traducao de Leda Boechat Rodrigues