Leopard Dreaming / Bell A. A
- Bib ID:
- Bell A. A, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at the National Library of Australia, State Library of New South Wales
- Sydney, N.S.W. ; New York, N.Y. : HarperCollins, 2012
- Sydney,New South Wales : HarperCollins Publishers, 2012
- 1 online resource (640 pages)
- 9780730497790 (EPUB : : :)
- Bell, A. A. Fantasy trilogy ; 3.
- Diamond Eyes Trilogy.
A fabulous fantasy thriller following on from DIAMOND EYES and HINDSIGHT... a woman who can see the past is caught up in a dangerous world of crime and betrayal Mira Chambers has an infallible talent for solving mysteries ... but using it always gets her into worse trouble. Having spent half her life in asylums, Mira discovers a sense of self-worth, finally, in helping victims of crime. When the matron who helped Mira to regain her independence is abducted, she attempts to save her with the help of ex-army lieutenant, Adam Lockman. But Freddie Leopard, a dangerous sociopath, tries to destroy Lockman's reputation... and Mira. Cut off and alone for the first time in her life, Mira is swept into a world of conspiracies and betrayals, where her dream of achieving a normal life is constantly thwarted by the far darker desires of her enemies. Layers of secrets unravel as her world falls apart - until the ultimate sacrifice presents a chance to save her friend and revisit her lost love in the 'echoes of yesterday.'.
- Imprint: Voyager.
- Print version record
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bell, A. A
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.