Tymon's Flight: Chronicles of the Tree Bk 1 / Mary Victoria
- Bib ID:
- Victoria, Mary, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at the National Library of Australia, State Library of New South Wales
- Pymble, N.S.W. ; New York : Harper Voyager, 2010
- Sydney,New South Wales : HarperCollins Publishers, 2010
- 1 online resource (576 pages)
- 9780730492726 (EPUB : : :)
- Victoria, Mary. Chronicles of the tree ; bk. 1.
- Chronicles of the Tree.
An action-packed adventure set against a background of warring civilisations competing for ever scarcer resources ... a beautiful new epic fantasy of a world set in a tree. the World tree rises up out of the seething clouds like a green mountain. All creation nestles in its green branches. there is no world besides this one ... or so the people believe. tymon grows up at Argos seminary in the lush heart of the Central Canopy, where science is a heretical pursuit and travel beyond the tree is banned. But he yearns to break free of these rules and discover new horizons. When he meets a despised Nurian slave in the city baths, his dreams of freedom take on a completely different meaning. Banished to a drought-ridden colony, tymon falls in with a group of Nurian rebels and finds himself facing difficult choices. Fighting for freedom and power is not so enticing when it may mean betraying his own people and severing all ties to the world he knows ...
- Imprint: Voyager.
- Description based on print version record
- Other authors/contributors:
- Victoria, Mary
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.