Lunation / J.J. Gadd
- Bib ID:
- Gadd, J. J, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at the National Library of Australia, State Library of New South Wales
- Sydney, NSW ; New York, NY : VoyagerImpulse, 2014
- 1 online resource.
- Gadd, J. J. Lunation series ; book 1.
Seven companions set out to free the woman trapped in the moon, and change the world along the way. An exciting adventure story in the style of the classic Choose-Your-Own-Adventure series. Young, sheltered Branguin discovers that his ancestor, Marama, has been trapped in the moon, and sets out to free her. But he must first unravel the mystery of how she got there, confront and defeat the sorcerer Raul, and counter a menacing new force that's assembling an army to attack the capital. The Lunation Series is a modern-day moon myth about ordinary people discovering their inner strength and overcoming extraordinary challenges, in order to solve a great mystery. This title has received a QED seal for quality in eBook design. It can be read easily on screens both large and small.
- Imprint: Impulse Australia.
- Online resource; title from EPUB title page (OverDrive, viewed October 9, 2014)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Gadd, J. J
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.