Is 8% of GDP enough : the future direction of Australia's health care system / Jeff Richardson
- Bib ID:
- Richardson, J. R. J. (Jeffrey Ralph James), 1947-
- [Melbourne]: National Centre for Health Program Evaluation, 1990
- 27 p.; ill.; 30 cm.
- Working paper (National Centre for Health Program Evaluation (Australia)) ; 2.
- "Paper presented to the Australian Institute of Political Science, Melbourne, 31 August, 1990."
- Bibliography : P. 24-27.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Production gains from health care : what should be included in cost-effectiveness analysis? / Jan Abel Olsen, Jeff Richardson
- Increasing the value of federal spending on health care [electronic resource] : testimony, statement of Peter R. Orszag before the Committee on the Budget, U.S. House of Representatives
- Health care expenditures in Canada : myth and reality, past and future / A.J. Culyer
- What price medical care? / A preventive prescription for private medicine. With an introd. by E.A. van Steenwyk
- Predicting the expected costs of health care : methods for risk adjustment in health services : summary report / Stuart Peacock, Leonie Segal, Jeff Richardson