Job / [Door] Pius Drijvers en Pae Hawinkels
- Bib ID:
- Bilthoven : [Ambo, 1971]
- 127 p. ; 21 cm.
- Bibliography: p. 127.
- Bible. Job -- Criticism, interpretation, etc
- Other authors/contributors:
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A letter to a proprietor of a fishery in the River Thames [electronic resource]. ... The second edition, corrected and enlarged. To which is added, an appendix of adjudged cases
- Tvvo memorable relations. [microform] The former, a relation of some late conflicts betweene the Portugals and the English at Surat in the East-Indies [sic] wherein the Portugals were vanquished, many slaine, and many taken prisoners. The later, the copie of a letter written from Bergen-vp-Zoom by an English hand; wherein is contained, a full perfit and true relation, of the late (great and admirable) defeat of the Spanish forces by water, by the Prince of Orange assisted with the English forces neere Bergen, the 12. of September, 1631
- White-backed magpie or Crow-shrike [picture] / H.H
- Nevvs from the north: [electronic resource] : or, A true relation of the affaires in those parts, and in Scotland. Being a letter sent to a friend from Penrith in Cumberland, the 23. of June, 1648. And published for the satisfaction of those that desire to be truly informed of the present condition of those places
- The James Flood book of early Australian photographs, edited by H. H. Paynting