Who's who of Australian visual artists
- Bib ID:
- 2nd ed.
- Port Melbourne : D.W. Thorpe in association with National Association for the Visual Arts, 1995
- xvii, 395 p. ; 29 cm.
- 1875589821 (paperback)
Comprehensive nationwide listing of professional visual artists and crafts people; includes an index to Aboriginal artists by state which is not comprehensive - the majority of those indexed coming from the Northern Territory.
- Previous ed.: Port Melbourne : Thorpe in association with the National Association for the Visual Arts, 1991.
- Other authors/contributors:
- National Association for the Visual Arts (Australia)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2065 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.