Tea tree oil / Bob Colton ... [et al.]
- Bib ID:
- 2nd ed.
- [Orange, N.S.W.] : NSW Agriculture, c2000
- 43 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Agfacts (NSW Agriculture) ; P6.4.6.
- "Best practice management for sustainable production"--Cover.
- "Agdex 184/10"
- "Rural Industries Research & Development Corporation"--Cover.
- "Queensland Government, Department of Primary Industries"--Cover.
- "October 2000"--P. 2.
- "Order no. P6.4.6"
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2050 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Tea trees, Lake St. Clair, Feb. 7, 1845 [picture] / J.S. Prout
- Australian tea tree oil / by Cynthia B. Olsen
- R&D plan for the Tea Tree Oil Program 1998-2003 / by Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation and ATTIA Ltd
- Controlled pollination methods for Melaleuca alternifolia (Maiden & Betche) Cheel / Liliana Baskorowati
- Evaluation of tea tree oil as an insecticide in vegetables (three trials in North Queensland - 2002) : a report for the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation / by Keith Lewis and Michael Gorton