The Pittwater and Hawkesbury Lakes album
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. JAFp BIBLIO F14182 copy
- [Sydney] : Mills, Pile & Gilchrist, 1880
- xxiv, 8 pages,  leaves of plates (3 folded) : illustrations ; 19 x 25 cm.
- Cover title.
- Caption title from p. 1 : Description of Newport, Pittwater and Hawkesbury Lakes.
- All plates are from a watercolour drawing by H. Brees. Lithographers are S.T. Leigh & Co.
- JAFp BIBLIO F14182 copy also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-460123425
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 14182
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- View near Pitt Water, N.S.W., the Pacific Ocean in the distance [picture]
- Early days of Pittwater / [compiled by the Local Studies Unit, Warringah Council Library]
- Hawkesbury River report on water skiing and water oriented recreation / New South Wales Government Inter-Departmental Committee
- Sydney recreational boating facilities : Pittwater and Lower Hawkesbury / Department of Public Works, New South Wales
- Hawkesbury River, view no. 4 [picture] / [William Westall]