[James Granger correspondence]
- Bib ID:
- Granger, James, 1723-1776, author
- Uniform Title:
- Online Access:
- Part of the Electronic Enlightenment Scholarly Edition of Correspondence. Subscription required for access.
- [Oxford] : Electronic Enlightenment Project, 2008-
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Electronic Enlightenment. 1754-1603
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Electronic Enlightenment Scholarly Edition of Correspondence is an online, fully cross-searchable collection of correspondence from the 17th to 20th century. It combines never previously published materials with best scholarly editions, and is updated annually. Also included are extensive scholarly annotations and the Electronic Enlightenment Biographical Dictionary. The contributors and addressees include authors, philosophers, craftsmen ... The topics covered include education, religion, politics, art, science, the slave trade, gender issues .... Most of the correspondents are from France, Germany, Italy, the British Isles and North America, but there are also contributions from Spain, Portugal, Russia, ....
- Description based on Electronic Enlightenment Scholarly Edition of Correspondence as at 20 April 2017; title supplied by cataloguer.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Electronic Enlightenment Project, issuing body
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this is a continuing publication
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Correspondence entre la R. Lo. Francaise l'Amenite, No. 73, seante a l'Orient de Philadelphie, et sa soeur affiliee la T.R. Lo. francaise le choix des vrais amis, seante a l'O. de Marseille [microform]
- Cardiphonia: or, The utterance of the heart; [electronic resource] : in the course of a real correspondence. / By the author of Omicron's letters. ; [Two lines of quotations] ; In two volumes. Vol. I[-II]
- Forceful business letters : a reference work for Australian business men covering the principles and practice of forceful letter-writing / by Chas O. Hope
- Briefwechsel zwischen Carl Friedrich Gauss und Wolfgang Bolyai [microform] / mit Unterstutzung der Ungarischen Akademie der Wissenschaften ; herausgegeben von Franz Schmidt und Paul Stackel
- Arnold Schoenberg letters / selected and edited by Erwin Stein ; translated from the original German by Eithne Wilkins and Ernst Kaiser