[Reverend Paolo Sarpi correspondence]
- Bib ID:
- Sarpi, Paolo, 1552-1623, author
- Uniform Title:
- Online Access:
- Part of the Electronic Enlightenment Scholarly Edition of Correspondence. Subscription required for access.
- [Oxford] : Electronic Enlightenment Project, 2008-
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Electronic Enlightenment. 1754-1603
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Electronic Enlightenment Scholarly Edition of Correspondence is an online, fully cross-searchable collection of correspondence from the 17th to 20th century. It combines never previously published materials with best scholarly editions, and is updated annually. Also included are extensive scholarly annotations and the Electronic Enlightenment Biographical Dictionary. The contributors and addressees include authors, philosophers, craftsmen ... The topics covered include education, religion, politics, art, science, the slave trade, gender issues .... Most of the correspondents are from France, Germany, Italy, the British Isles and North America, but there are also contributions from Spain, Portugal, Russia, ....
- Description based on Electronic Enlightenment Scholarly Edition of Correspondence as at 20 April 2017; title supplied by cataloguer.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Electronic Enlightenment Project, issuing body
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Difesa di Galileo Galilei [microform] : Lettore delle matematiche nello studio di Padoua contro alle calunnie & imposture di Baldessar Capra Milanese
- Olympiæ Fulviae Moratæ foeminæ doctissimae ac plane divinae Orationes, dialogi, epistolæ, carmina, tam latina quam Græca [electronic resource] : cum eruditorʹu de ea testimoniis & laudibus / Hippolytæ Taurellæ elegia elegantissima
- "Manoscritto" per Teresa / Pietro Verri ; a cura di Gennaro Barbarisi
- Les Pucelages conquis, ou, Scènes libres de ce qui se passait dans les convents d'Italie au moment de leur suppression, en 1808
- Le lettere di San Gaetano da Thiene / a cura di D. Francesco Andreu, C.R