Region-making and cross-border cooperation : new evidence from four continents / edited by Elisabetta Nadalutti and Otto Kallscheuer
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2018
- 1 online resource.
- 9781351764544 (electronic book)
- 1351764543 (electronic book)
- 9781138400450 (electronic book)
- 1138400459 (electronic book)
- Invalid ISBN:
- 9781138719071 (hardcover)
- Routledge global cooperation series.
- Full contents:
- Introduction : region-making, cooperation and its normative dimension / Elisabetta Nadalutti
- Regionalism after Europe? : a marginal question / Otto Kallscheuer
- Rethinking the links between micro-regions and macro-regions / Fredrik Söderbaum
- Critical beaches : coastal erosion and geosociality in south-eastern Ghana / Michael Flitner, Volker M. Heins and Johannes Herbeck
- Outside-in region-building : the role of border integration zones in Andean regional integration / Harlan Koff
- Rethinking cross-border regional cooperation : a comparison of the China-Myanmar and China-Laos borderlands / Xiangming Chen
- The normative dimension of regionalism and refugee policy in ASEAN and the EU / Jens-Uwe Wunderlich
- What are the "ethical values" that underpin border cooperation in Europe and Southeast Asia? : a reading of the upper Adriatic region and the Iskandar Malaysia border cases / Elisabetta Nadalutti
- The European Union and challenges of neighbourhood : regional cooperation potentials beyond realist geopolitics / James Wesley Scott
- Conclusions / Otto Kallscheuer and Elisabetta Nadalutti.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on May 30, 2018).
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- World tax reform : case studies of developed and developing countries / edited by Michael J. Boskin and Charles E. McLure, Jr
- Paths to profit; case studies in marketing success--and failure
- 101 therapeutic successes : overcoming transference and resistance in psychotherapy / Gerald Schoenewolf
- How insurgencies end / Ben Connable and Martin C. Libicki
- Psychic-nexus : psychic phenomena in psychiatry and everyday life / Berthold Eric Schwarz