Fog's weekly journal
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Gale Cengage Learning, 17th and 18th Century Nichols Newspapers Collection
- London : J. Wilford, in Stationers-Court, near Ludgate, 1728-1737.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1728-1737]
- 1 online resource (volumes).
- 17th and 18th Century Nichols Newspapers Collection.
- Numbering Note:
- Issues also bear whole numbers 1-446; new series 1-22.
- Reproduction of the originals from Bodleian Libraries.
- Description based on: issue 1 (September 28, 1728).
- Life Dates:
- Numb. 1 (Sept. 28, 1728)- Ceased Oct. 29, 1737
- Former Title:
- Mist's weekly journal
- Great Britain England London.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- How Britain is governed : a critical analysis of modern developments in the British system of government
- Remarks on the conduct of opposition during the present Parliament [microform] / by Geoffrey Mowbray
- A short defence of the present men and present measures [microform] : with occasional strictures on some recent publications of democratic notoriety : in a letter to a friend in the country ... / by P. Kennedy
- The Reform ministry and the reformed Parliament [microform]
- State of the country in the autumn of 1798 [electronic resource]