His Majesties letter to the lords and others of his privy councel
- Bib ID:
- James King of England, 1633-1701, author
- Online Access:
- Gale Cengage Learning, 17th and 18th Century Nichols Newspapers Collection
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- 1 online resource (1 unnumbered page).
- 17th and 18th Century Nichols Newspapers Collection.
- Title from caption.
- Shelfmark number: Nich. newsp. 7A.
- Reproduction of the originals from Bodleian Libraries.
- Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688 -- Early works to 1800
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.