- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- [Lodnon : s.n., 1811?]
-  p. ; 33 cm.
- At head of title: 22 April 1811
- Caption title.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1881 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A series of picturesque views of seats of the noblemen and gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland : with descriptive and historical letterpress
- Third interim report covering the period 1st. April, 1931-31st. March, 1932
- England in 1815. Translated from the French by E. I. Watkin and D. A. Barker. With an introd. by R. B. McCallum
- Know Britain : the heritage and institutions of an offshore island / [by] Francis K. Mason, Martin Windrow
- The British way