Essays in Australian federation, edited by A. W. Martin
- Bib ID:
- Martin, A. W. (Allan William), 1926-2002, compiler
- [Melbourne] Melbourne University Press 
- xi, 206 p. map, table. 23 cm.
- Studies in Australian federation.
- Bibliography: p. 189-202.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, Australian
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Burma
- History - Political
- History - Economic
- Government policy - Commonwealth
- Law - Constitutional law
- Law - Constitutional law - Bill of rights
- Economics - Taxation
- Settlement and contacts - Colonisation
- Australia -- Politics and government -- To 1900
- River Murray (SW NSW, N Vic, SE SA SI54, SI55)
- New South Wales (NSW)
- South Australia (SA)
- Adelaide Hills (SE SA SI54, SJ54)
- Adelaide (SE SA SI54-09)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Martin, A. W. (Allan William), 1926-2002
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2072 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The battling prophet / by Arthur Upfield
- Kruger jars 'n' fencing wire : stories about the Barossa Germans, the Barossa Aborigines, and local characters / W.P. Shemmeld ; drawings by Grant Kraft
- Hope Farm chronicle : pioneering tales of South Australia, 1836-1870 / Geoffrey H. Manning
- Victoria : one society? / A.W. Martin
- The 'Whig' view of Australian history and other essays / by A. W. Martin ; introduction by John Hirst ; edited by J. R. Nethercote